We help you balance your work and home life.
Bright Horizons understands the challenges you face balancing competing personal and professional demands, especially when child care issues arise.
Use Back-Up Care Advantage when:
- Your regular caregiver is unavailable, sick, or on vacation
- Your stay-at-home spouse has appointments
- You are transitioning between care arrangements
- Your regular child care center is closed
- You are transitioning back to work from parental leave
- You are traveling for business and taking your child with you
- School is closed due to inclement weather or a vacation day