Families sometimes have questions about their child's development. This webinar will briefly focus on the following questions:
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
- What is typical? When should I worry?
- If I have concerns, where should I go?
- What resources are available to me and my family?
- 11:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m. (Eastern) - Register
- 3:00 p.m.-3:45 p.m. (Eastern) - Register
An archive link will be available after the live webinar. If you are unable to attend, please register for one of the above sessions to receive a link to the recording.
If you are having trouble accessing any of the links above, please email us.